____________________________________
However, this is just another beginning of a new battle. Yet, I am not walking alone.
This semester may be tough, yet I found much more meaning. Each semester of rollar coaster ride teaches me and builds me.
For matter of the heart, got to thank these people. Mun Xiang, Pearly, Chenyi, Vicky, Sue. THough you guys may not know what you guys have done, its the little things that made a difference.
Of course nicole kok, that night of conversation, burn our time away slowly, but it made a difference. Thank you too da ziao jie.
I gues this whole week is going to be different. In many things. Also the fact im hading back to HK this weekend. Will see.
I miss people back home, hope all of you are doing well alrights? At least try to do well for me, cause u guys know ill always be there mentally for you, no matter where i am.